Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Hanmer springs!

In the weekend I went to Hanmer Springs with my friends, Rosie, Grace and Franky. We went for Franky's birthday. Maria (Frankys mum) picked us up from our houses at 9:00am. It was an hour and 45mins car ride.

 On the way to Hanmer we stopped at a maze. Once we got there we unpacked our bags and got dropped off to walk around the shops, we bought some lollies from the lolly shop.

 After that we went back to the house and put on our togs to go for a swim, we went on the hydroslides but unfortunately one of the new rides was getting built so we couldn't go on that one. Then we got changed and headed home to have dinner.

For dinner we had pasta and salad. After dinner we went to the room and talked for a bit then we went to sleep. We slept until 9:30am. Then we got dressed and went for a walk up conical hill. After that we went to relax at the hot pools.

We went on the hydroslides, lazy river, the lane pools and hot pools. We left hanmer at 6:30pm, before we left we got hot chips. In the car on the way home we prank called a few people. It was so much fun and I hope I can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.